Feb 15, 2011

A Corner of England

A Corner of Enland


Little cute place to enjoy a pot of tea...


6297 Central Ave. St Petersburg Fl. 33710
727-345-5353






I signed up for Groupon, finally...
It's just awesome to me, cause I eat out a lot. 
Plus it's good to try new places, just because I have Groupon!


Groupon gave me 50% off to try A Corner of England.
I was thinking about try this place before anyway, so it was happy moment when I find out about 50% off.


They have different kind of organic tea, they sell tea leaves, too.
Main reason i wanted to try, because of High Tea.
Since when I was little, I always wanted to try English afternoon tea time thing...
They have fancy big hats, little fuzzy hats, and gloves etc... 


High Tea comes with little finger foods. Sandwiches, pastries, soup, Quiche, etc.


It was cute experience over all.


I recommend to do Baby shower, cute b-day party with girlfriends, or for little girls.






• Parking space: enough
• Interior decor: Kinda all over the place, but I see where they going for.
• Service: OK, it's family and cozy place/
• Timing: OK, enough time to enjoy tea
• Menue: Small, but I think most of people order High Tea anyway
• Presentation: Cute!
• Taste: Good. Pastries are great. Sausage rolls flakiness is great...
• Price: Little high for straight price, but we had 50% Groupon, so it's all gooood.
• Over all: 7 (10 is 100%)

No comments:

Post a Comment