Dec 22, 2010

The Frog Pond

Egg Benedict lover!
10+ different kind of egg benedict.


The Frog Pond
7390 Gulf Boulevard, St. Petersburg, FL 33706(727) 363-7205 

16909 Gulf Blvd
North Redington BeachFL 33708
(727) 392-4117




















I went there because they have all different kinds of egg benedict!
As a egg benedict lover, I needed to try.


As soon as I opened the door, they took me to booth.
and not even 10 seconds later, coffee was served. FAST!
I had massive headache from not taking any caffein. (I must drink coffee before 10am!!)
so, fast coffee service was great!
Coffee boy was refilling cup all the time. No time to be less than half cup!


Egg Benedict, it was ok...
Hollandaise Sauce was disappointing to me. Cause it was too vinegary.
Creamy and nice, but vinegar was overwhelming.
Egg was nicely done, English muffin was crunchy, but not too crunchy.
Home fries were decent too.
But sauce through me off.


I'm not sure, everyday is like this, but I won't order egg benedict anymore.
Seems like, deep pan dish and omelet is popular item, so I will order that instead.


I got little disappointed, but I will give one more chance with different dish.





• Parking space: good, no problem parking in busy time.
• Interior decor: cute! Frog decoration!
• Service: fast
• Timing: fast, coffee is always filled
• Menue: easy. different kinds of food to pick from
• Presentation: OK nothing special
• Taste: hollandaise sauce is too vinegary
• Price: average
• Over all: 6 (out of 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment