Dec 23, 2010

Quick Easy Banana Desert

We buy banana every week to bring to work to snack on.
I love little green banana. I don't eat brown banana. 


oh, no. I have many banana that brown, I do not like to wast any of my food!
What I'm gonna do is...


Make


Banana milk shake
Eat with yogurt
Banana bread
or
This fabulous dessert...












Banana with ice cream




















1. warm fry pan and melt butter (1/3 of stick)
2. add brown sugar (2 spoon) and turn heat to medium
3. add rum little bit (any kind is fine, I used Chambord )
4. add cinnamon and nutmeg if you have
5. cut 2 bananas and add to this fabulous liquid, stir around gently
6. serve with vanilla ice cream (you can put on top of pancake)


fast and easy! only one pan to cook.
try at home.


Yummyyyy~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment