Dec 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting my site.

My name is Hiroko. (Plz read "about me" for more background info)
I use internet so much, and read blog a lot, and shop a lot.
Of course, I love eating.  I do a lot of food searching, recipes, restaurants info...

Me and my boyfriend love eating out around Tampa bay. We always rates by different categories, compare with other similar restaurants.

• Parking space
• Interior decor
• Service
• Timing
• Menue
• Presentation
• Taste
• Price
• Over all

It's been a year since we are thinking about to make our blog.
I have tast skills, my boyfriend has 10+ years of server experience.
so services are very important too, not just food.


Here we are.

We are not rich people, but we are willing to pay money to eat good food.
Since I can't drink alcohol, I drive anywhere to eat good food.

I need your help.

Let me know where is good food at, and what to order.
Good recipes that anybody can try at home.


O, almost forgot,
My grammer is not so good, cause English is my second language.
Thank you for your patient and guessing skills.


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment