Dec 27, 2010

Soba Noodle - Jap cooking

I just got noodle bowl!
I was looking for right size and shape for a while.
So, I had to cook some asian noodle dish.
It's actually small serving bowl. I found in Target.












Soba Noodle 








Soba = Buckwheat flour


Straight from Japan! I smuggle all types of food from Japan when I go there.
When my family come here, they bring me suits case full of food and stuffs.




I made with dashi and soy sauce soup, scallion, daikon, ginger, and egg.


Simple
Definitely my comfort food...




When I was high school in Japan, We took school trip to Nagano.
We had soba making class from scratch.
What we have to watch out is, some people are allergic to soba.


If you have chance to eat soba at japanese restaurant, try it!
Very light healthy food.





No comments:

Post a Comment