Dec 14, 2010

Pete & Shorty's Tavern

Burger and Beer spot...
But, my favorite thing to eat in here is, Turkey Ruben.
Pete & Shorty's Tavern




















When I just came to Florida, I didn't know where to eat good food around my neighbor.
I went to watch my friend play soccer. After the game, whole team went to celebrate the victory. It was Pete and Shorty. Everybody ordered mini-burgers. (slider)
I order turkey ruben. Cause I never had before.


Before I moved to florida, I lived in Vermont.
Food in north and south is different. Made me re-think the US is big country.


First time ruben....!
it was soooo good!!! this special sauce was dripping, crispy rye bread is earthy, swiss cheese is melting, good turkey and warm sour kraut. Whole sandwich is little sour, but this special sauce made everything come together.
Simple grilled sandwich, but whole combination of what they picked for ingredients are perfect.


I tried mini-burger, too. It's good. But I always go back to this turkey ruben.
I ate turkey ruben at different places, cause I had such a great first ruben.
BUT, this is still #1 Ruben to me.





$1 for mini-burger.










O, they have good fries, too. I like skinny crunchy fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment